Physiotherapy is a hands on treatment for back, neck, joint or muscle pain. The team at RESTORE is led by Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapists who have undertaken specialized post graduate study.
The expertise and experience of our team of physiotherapists at Restore ensure that your injury is correctly diagnosed and an appropriate management plan is put into place. Ensuring a speedy recovery and return to your desired activities.
Physiotherapists at Restore also have expertise in dealing with adult and adolescent sporting injuries. Physiotherapists at Restore provide physiotherapy services to a number of AFL Clubs giving you assurance that your sporting injury is being optimally diagnosed and managed. And ensuring your rehabilitation process involves cutting edge treatment and management resulting in a return to your sporting pursuits faster.
Our Physiotherapists can assist you to recover from injury faster and develop a preventative program to keep you healthy.
Restore your body naturally
At Restore our experienced physiotherapists will use a variety of treatments and techniques specific to your injury.
These may include:
- Joint manipulation and mobilisation to reduce pain and stiffness
- Stretching to improve muscle compliance and flexibility
- Muscle re-education and activation
- Exercise and rehabilitation programs designed to reduce pain, strengthen muscles and improve mobility
- Dry Needling (similar to acupuncture)
- Assistance with the use of aids, eg splints and crutches
- Education eg Injury prevention, home exercise and rehabilitation programs
- Sports taping