1. Can I make appointments via email?
No you must ring the clinic on 98551122 to make or change an appointment.
2. Do I need a referral?
No, patients do not need a referral to see any of our Physiotherapists.
3. Do I need to bring anything or wear anything in particular?
- Referral letter/s from your doctor/specialist if you have been given one
- Any scan or x-rays that you may have
- List of current medications/medical history
- Private Health Insurance and Medicare cards
- Medicare/TAC/Workcover documentation if applicable
- Completed screening questionnaire if provided
4. Is parking available?
Yes, We have limited on site car parking available under the building (enter off Union Street). Two public car parks are also located nearby in Peel St.
5. Do I need to pay for the visit at the time?
Yes, payment is required at the time of consultation.
HICAPS facility allows on the spot claiming of private health insurance with the remainder payable on the day.
We accept EFTPOS, Credit Card (Mastercard/Visa), Cash or Cheque.
6. Do you treat Workcover and TAC Patients?
Yes we do, however if your consultation is covered by Medicare, Workcover or TAC we require your upfront payment on the day.
There are out of pocket charges to you. A receipt will be issued and it is your responsibility to claim back your expense
7. Is there a cancellation policy?
Yes. We require 24 hours notice for rescheduling or cancelling appointments otherwise a cancellation fee will apply. As a service to our clients a SMS can be sent to your mobile as a reminder and confirmation of your time.